Oregon Shakespeare Festival Applications Now Available!
Exciting opportunity to travel to Ashland to see OSF productions and participate in special tours, events & discussions!
APPLICATIONS* DUE: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 2, 2018 (Pick up an application on the first floor bulletin board in Villard Hall or download at bottom of this webpage.)
OREGON SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL SPRING BREAK TRIP (2018)
- Open to undergraduates with a theatre major or minor, GPA 2.5+
- You must be registered as a student for spring term 2018.
- Priority will be given to seniors and juniors
- College credits are not available for this program.
- Leave Eugene: TUE Mar 27
- Return to Eugene: SAT Mar 31
- All participants must travel with the group – no exceptions.
- The group stays at Oak Street Cottages (a 5 minute walk to OSF).
- Participants attend 4-5 plays at OSF as well as workshops, tours, and discussions with OSF professionals in various areas of theater.
COST (This program is made possible by the generous support of Carol Williams.)
- Cost to students is $100.
- Expenses included in cost: travel, lodging, tickets, workshops.
- Expenses not included in cost: meals.
- Limited scholarships may be available. Please contact Harry Wonham, Department Head – Theatre Arts: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS? Contact Jeanette deJong: email@example.com